Create a Fresh, Revitalized Appearance with Customized Chemical Peels and Facials in Hudson, OH!
For men and women who want to reduce skin imperfections including acne and visible signs of aging with minimal to no downtime, chemical peels & facials at NEOSkin Center can be ideal solutions. These fast, effective treatments are physician-directed and benefit the skin by exfoliating, nourishing, and protecting using clinically proven ingredients.
Get chemical peels near Akron! Serving Hudson and surrounding areas in Northeast Ohio, NEOSkin Center is led by Dr. Tricia Bedrick. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how chemical peels & facials can help you achieve smoother, more radiant skin. In some cases it can help with acne.
What are Chemical Peels?
One of the least invasive options for skin rejuvenation or clearing acne, chemical peels can be completely customized by Dr. Bedrick to target your specific skin concerns. Chemical peels consist of medicated solutions that are applied in layers to treated areas. The face is the most common treatment area, but in some cases, other areas such as the hands and decollete can also be considered. These options can be discussed with Dr. Bedrick during your personalized, one-on-one consultation.
How Do Chemical Peels Work?
Peels are available in different strengths depending on the preferences and skin condition of the patient. Once the peel is applied to treated areas, it is left to absorb into the skin for a specific amount of time, allowing it to fully target visible signs of aging and skin imperfections and in some cases clear acne. The peel is then neutralized, and a light to mild peeling process begins over the next few days.
Once the rough outer layers of skin are removed, a fresh layer of smoother, softer, glowing skin is revealed, and visible imperfections are reduced in appearance. These treatments can either be performed once or used as part of a comprehensive treatment plan for the long-term management of aging and damaged skin.
What Chemical Peels are Offered at NEOSkin Center?
At NEOSkin Center, we offer multiple light and medium peel options whether you are looking for subtle improvements or more clinical results:
- Illuminize Peel: For a clean, tighter glow, this light superficial peel can be ideal for those who want to subtly refresh their appearance without extensive peeling or abrasive treatments.
- Vitalize Peel: The most popular peel from SkinMedica®, the Vitalize Peel is a medium-strength peel designed for deeper skin penetration to effectively target Acne, brown spots, sun damage, and more.
- Rejuvenize Peel: The deepest of the three SkinMedica® peels, Rejuvenize provides the most extensive correction and may require a few days of post-treatment peeling.
- The Perfect Derma™: Specially formulated to be safe for all skin types and ethnicities, this is the only medical-grade peel that features Glutathione as its primary ingredient – a powerful antioxidant with proven skin lightening and anti-aging properties.
Facial and Dermaplaning Options
During your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Bedrick at Neo Med Spa, you may also discuss your treatment options for facials and dermaplaning. To cleanse, exfoliate, and soothe your skin, we offer the O2 Lift, developed by IMAGE Skincare. This “breath of fresh skin” consists of:
- Exfoliation of the skin surface using natural papaya and pineapple enzymes
- An effervescent masque that oxygenates the skin at a cellular level
- A rejuvenating enhancer made of pure plant stem cells to prevent signs of aging
- A tinted moisturizer to illuminate and provide utmost environmental protection
This invigorating facial can either be performed by itself or in conjunction with dermaplaning, a non-invasive skin remodeling technique performed by our experienced estheticians. Dermaplaning involves lightly feathering a medical-grade blade across the skin surface, removing “peach fuzz”, or vellus hair, along with the outer layer of dead skin cells.
Your treatment options for chemical peels & facials can be discussed with Dr. Bedrick during your consultation to develop a treatment plan that has the best results for your aesthetic goals and unique skin condition.
Contact NEOSKin Center today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bedrick at our Neo Med Spa and find out how our safe and effective chemical peels & facials can give you the subtle skin rejuvenation you’ve been looking for. Serving Akron, Cuyahoga and surrounding areas in Cleveland.
Brilliant Distinctions® Reward Program
For patients looking to save money and earn points on their skin rejuvenation treatments, we proudly offer the Brilliant Distinctions® rewards program at Neo Med Spa. Dr. Bedrick will let you know what treatment options qualify for this popular program and tailor your facial treatments to help you earn rewards! Find out more about Brilliant Distinctions® here.