Do lead a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet, regular exercise, and enough sleep, but something still feels like it is missing? Are you concerned you may not be getting all of the nutrients you need for optimal health? IV therapy is a unique treatment method to help ensure your body absorbs nutrients by delivering them directly into your bloodstream. At Neo Skin Center, we are proud to be affiliated with Liquivida Lounge™ to offer IV therapy and nutrient testing for nutrient deficiencies. Learn more about these treatment options during a consultation with our team in Hudson, OH!
What Is IV Therapy?
IV therapy is a nutrient supplementation method that helps ensure your body is receiving the vitamins and minerals it needs. While choosing food products or oral supplements that are packed with nutrients is important, it does not necessarily guarantee you are absorbing the nutrients. This treatment method may also help you boost certain areas of nutrients where you may be lacking.
Some general benefits of choosing IV therapy include:
- Balancing nutrient deficiencies
- Boosting your immune system
- Enhancing your overall health
- Providing assistance with hydration
Nutrient supplementation is a customizable treatment, and each drip offers different benefits. A consultation with our team in Ohio can help determine which is the best choice for you.
What Drips Are Available?
As part of our affiliation, we are proud to offer a variety of drips to help enhance your daily life and health.
- Fountain of Youth – This unique combination of Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, and glutathione can help can help restore a youthful appearance. It helps enhance the strength and appearance of your hair, nails and skin.
- Glutathione – This drip is packed with antioxidants and helps detoxify the liver. By helping encourage cell rejuvenation and revitalization, choosing this drip can help improve the look and feel of your skin for an overall brighter, youthful complexion.
- Natural Defense – This drip can help you feel your best as you tackle sickness head-on. Boost your immune system with the help of this drip, which is packed with Vitamin C and other essential nutrients.
- Performance Hydration – This drip is the perfect pick-me-up after a workout! This recharging drip can help boost stamina and assist with muscle recovery.
- Rise and Shine – This drip is packed with essential vitamins and nutrients and a good choice for when you are feeling exhausted or worn-down. It replenishes electrolytes to help you rehydrate and boost energy levels.
- The Executive – This drip helps enhance mental alertness to help you stay sharp as a tack. It can help reduce stress, improve memory and focus, and combat jet lag.
- The LiquiLift™ – This nutrient-packed drip can help you live a healthy daily life and recharge your energy levels. Choosing this drip can improve your mood, keep you hydrated, and maintain your healthy daily life.
We recommend a consultation with our team in Northeastern Ohio to help select the right drip for you.
What Could I Expect from a Session?
IV therapy is administered similar to a traditional medical IV. Sessions typically require less than an hour, but the length may vary based on the drip administered. You can relax as your body receives the nutrients it needs, and there are no restrictions or downtime associated with a session.
It is important to remember results will vary for each person and drip. Regular sessions may help you achieve and maintain the best results.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Most people can benefit from IV therapy, but this treatment method is most often recommended to people who already live healthy lifestyles. Treatment plans are customizable, and our team in Hudson can help determine what may be the best plan for you. Completing a nutrient test may also help us identify which drips may be the most beneficial for you.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Interested in learning more about how IV therapy could enhance your daily life? Contact us today at Neo Skin Center and schedule your consultation! Our team proudly serves you from Hudson, Ohio. Start your journey to refreshed wellness with the help of this unique nutrient therapy.