NeoSkin Center is proud to offer the full line of Oxygenetix products. Visit our website or call 234-205-0243 and get in touch with our professionals in Hudson, OH, to discuss whether a procedure recovery regimen involving Oxygenetix is right for you.
What Is Oxygenetix?
Oxygenetix is a skin care line specifically designed to assist in the healing process of those who have undergone cosmetic procedures. The original goals of the founders of Oxygenetix were to decrease the social downtime required after treatments and to minimize scarring after surgery.
What Products Are in the Oxygenetix Line?
Oxygenetix offers three primary products, all of which are breathable and oxygen permeable: Two foundations, which are both available in 14 different shades to ensure a perfect match to your skin tone, and a moisturizer.
Imagine a foundation that made you skin healthier as it concealed. That’s Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation. Like a perfect, liquid, second skin, its patented Ceravitae™ Complex provides SPF 25 UVA/UVB protection while attracting oxygen for improved healing support.
It increases collagen production while encouraging cell turnover and assists with connective tissue growth as well.
Other benefits and features include:
- Works to conceals and camouflage imperfections
- Perfect coverage for vitiligo, rosacea, acne, redness, eczema, psoriasis, and other blemishes
- Vitamin E and Aloe Vera calm and soothe while healing
- By gently bonding to skin, this breathable product promotes oxygen uptake
- Smudge-free coverage even while sweating or in high humidity
- Water resistant; swim up to 90 minutes
- Single application holds all day
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
Oxygenating Acne Control Foundation
The ultimate two-in-one solution. Instead of simply hiding your acne, heal while you conceal with Oxygenetix Oxygenating Acne Control Foundation.
Benefits and features include those of original Oxygenating Foundation, plus:
- Encapsulated 2% salicylic acid releases medicine steadily all day
- Unparalleled acne treatment eliminates blemishes fast
- Clears pores instead of clogging them like other foundations (non-comedogenic)
- Antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory
- Paraben-free and oil-free
Typical moisturizers block oxygen from reaching the skin while they sit on skin’s surface. Oxygenating Moisturizer immediately hydrates, improving post-procedure appearance and protecting the skin from environmental and sun damage.
PCA and sodium hyaluronate lubricate the skin, decrease the severity of both fine lines and wrinkles, and aid in moisture retention. Patented Ceravitae™ Complex disinfects and oxygenates.
Oxygenating Moisturizer reduces the signs of aging while providing fast yet lasting hydration. Aloe soothes skin while Vitamin E, grape seed, and green tea extracts provide antioxidant protection against free radicals.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Consultation
NeoSkin Center is your Oxygenetix product source. Contact us via our convenient online form today to ask questions or book an appointment. For immediate assistance, call 234-205-0243 and one of our professional, friendly team members will be happy to help.
Our office is conveniently located at 5829 Darrow Rd, in Hudson, OH, proudly serving the Hudson, Akron, Beachwood, Cleveland, and Medina areas.