How PDO Threads Work
PDO thread stands for polydioxanone thread, a synthetic absorbable surgical suture. These threads are used to temporarily enhance the appearance of the area treated.
PDO Threads stimulate your body’s own collagen where the thread is placed. Over time, the threads are absorbed by the body, but are replaced with collagen to bring volume and lift to the skin.
The surgical suture is placed at a shallow part of the skin and is then absorbed into the body to stimulate your own collagen. They perform lifting and volume instantly and improve with time, can last years and leaves no scars.
- Improve the quality of the skin
- Redefine the contour of the face
- Reduce roundness
- Reduce wrinkles
- Lift sagging skin in the cheeks, jowls and neck
- Enhance the volume of the lips
- Stimulate collagen production